Sat, Mar 27|
Roll and Release Self Massage Workshop
Ball Rolling is a way to massage muscles and lubricate fascia. It is an affordable way to take care of your body and address the effects of chronic stress. It helps maintain a healthy-supple body, aids muscle recovery, and may reduce stress, tension, and pain.
Mar 27, 2021, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Ball Rolling may benefit you if you:
- Sit at a desk
- Work at a computer
- Use a smartphone
- Drive long distance
- Do manual Labor
- Are an athlete
- Are a mom/dad/parent
Some of the areas/ issues we will target in this workshop will be :
- neck and shoulders
- jaw/ TMJ
- low back
- hips and psoas
- legs and feet
- tension headaches
- carpel tunnel/ hands
In this 2-hour experience workshop, you will:
- experience a full-body self-massage session
- learn accessible self-massage techniques you can integrate into your life to manage tension, stiffness, and pain in your body
- integrate effective breath-based strategies to compliment myofascial ball work
- end session with a 20-minute relaxation to integrate and recharge.
- there will also be time for Q and A and a recording will be sent to all participants.
Give your body this gift. You deserve it.
- 2 yoga tuneup balls in a tote. ($16) Alternately, you can use other myofascial release balls or tennis balls in a tube sock.
- Chair (without wheels)
- Yoga block or a thick book
- Wallspace or a door you can lean against
- White myofascial release ball (great for releasing the shoulders and trauma from the tissues) $20
- Small blue myofascial ball (great for arthritis in the hands and TMJ) $8
(please email email@example.com to arrange an order of any materials. Pick up can be arranged in Pelham NY or shipping for an extra fee)
Please note, this workshop isn't included in our monthly practice membership. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions at all. Partial scholarships are available based on need. Reach out if you need financial assistance.
2 Hour Online Workshop$45.00